Scrooge merchandise

MMGawain@aol.com MMGawain at aol.com
Fri Dec 23 01:40:36 CET 1994

I empathize with all you ducks who search unsuccessfully for U$ merchandise.
 I am a former Disney World employee and over the course of my stay there
very rarely found anything.  One thing I have is a small juice sized glass
made by one of the better Japanese glassware manufacturers.  This glass was
only available in the large gift shop in the Japan section of World Showcase
at EPCOT Center.

I did see a Scrooge T-shirt at the Disney store in the local mall about a
year ago - purple with U$ embroidered in the pocket area. But I had just
bought a Captain Hook and one or two other T-shirts, and had to pass. I never
saw it again.  --- The embroidered character shirts tend to be limited in
number, with new designs periodically replacing the old.  Also, two or more
Disney stores in the same geographic area tend to carry slightly different
merchandise.  So keep looking.

I picked up one of those 5-packs of DD today - I got #10-14, published by
Disney and decidedly more juvenile than we're used to.

Happy Holidays!

M M Gawain