Disney-comics digest #530.

Bob Wright ARCHIMEDES at delphi.com
Fri Dec 23 04:41:20 CET 1994

HARRY:    I checked my US collection and do have #36, but didn't  enter  it
into  the list.  Next time I get out to the garage, I'll have another look.
Do you really think Scrooge could forget Don's tangle with Glomgold?

ALL:    On  the  subject  of  Disney merchandise, has anyone ever seen a US
cookie jar?  My wife has a large collection, and would like to get one.   I
recall  seeing a US bank, complete with brass-rimmed spectacles, some years
back, but have never come across a cookie jar.  Thanks.