Disney Afternoon

Bror Hellman hellman at proxxi.uf.se
Fri Dec 30 15:10:15 CET 1994

> Speaking of $crooge merchandise, about two years ago I bought a nice Uncle
> $crooge gumball machines (about 10 inches high) for $3 at a local toy outlet
> shop. Got one for friend Alan Hutchinson and have a promise to get one for
> Mark Worden if I see them again, but so far it has been a no go. I THINK it
> was made in Germany, but I can't find the box it came in now (hid it too
> well, I guess).

$crooge Gumball machine?

Well, I have a "Scrooge McDuck Gumball Machine Coin Bank" manufactured in
Chigaco according to the label.  "Superior (R) Toy 6 manufacturing
Company, Inc. Chicago, Illinois 60657"

It's a ten inch Scrooge, standin with his left hand placed on a clear
plastic sphere with gumballs. It's got a label on the side "Scrooge
McDuck Gumball Bank" inscription in bottom: "Processed Plastic Co,
Montgomery ILL. 60536, made in U.S.A."

Is this what you're looking for? I saw that they have one left in the
local comics shop. Unfortunately, that shop is Staffars Serier,
Stockholm, Sweden.

	Steamboat Willie

--
---
Steamboat Willie                  Data: +46 (0)8 626 84 09  (V34)
hellman at proxxi.uf.se