Albums vs. Comic Books

Torsten Wesley Adair torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu
Fri Feb 25 01:18:44 CET 1994

On Thu, 24 Feb 1994, Robert Reeves wrote:
> Since I bought the complete hardbound "library" from a fellow who needed $$ to
> buy model trains, I've stayed away from the albums.  The comic books on the
> other hand seem to be more 'fun.'  After the first couple of weeks with the
> library I seemed to be looking at it less and less.  I would never sell it
> though, odd as that may be.  Maybe it's like those boxed-set CD collections
> that are all the rage, you know you should have it (as a permanant reference)
> but the 'originals' are like old friends.

	My favorite Disney comics are dog-eared Gold-Key/Western issues
from the 1960s and 1970s.

	Now, about reprints...  I remember some decent Gold Key stories
with Moby Duck.  Is there a reason why he hasn't appeared recently?

	And what do you all think about using Emil Eagle (Super Goof's
foe) as a Duck villain?  I think he would make a decent nemesis for the
Junior Woodchucks.

Torsten Adair	torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu	Omaha, NE, USA (via NZ)