Updates for story-codes

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Mon Feb 28 10:06:08 CET 1994

I got some remarks from Per and David about the new version of the 'story-
codes' file on ftp. I'll make the discussion public in case anyone knows
more.

The debate is about the 'intermezzos' in the European 'pocket books'
between the Italian stories. There are pages between the various
stories making the entire contents of a book one story.

David wrote to me:

> 	I now have decisive proof that
> the Intermezzos in older pocket books are French -- I have a French
> pocket book from the late 1960s.  It contains Scarpa's "MM as the
> Emperor of Calisota," as well as some other stories... The issue has
> the intermezzos, well prior to when the Germans published
> pocket-books.

And Per wrote, that he thought (or knew?) that the intermezzos are
Italian, he even knew the name of the artist (?)

Could you give us some more information, Per? (Or someone else?)

--Harry.