Disney-comics digest #200.

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at CompuServe.COM
Sun Jan 2 08:07:49 CET 1994

PER:
	Oh, and as to that cover credits, I failed to mention just now
that when I referred to no one having ever gotten cover credit, I was
referring to comic books, which (in America) refers only to the lil'
pamphlet magazines, not BOOKS (regardless of the name!). Of course,
Barks has received cover credit on books and albums for some years now.
This also refered to Sweden in that (so I'm told) no one had ever gotten
cover credit on the weekly magazines; again, I wasn't referring to books
or albums just because I said comic BOOKS. Confusing languages, eh? You
know how I feel about this maternal/paternal relative's title bizniz!