Happy Days - I'm here again!

Mattias Hallin Mattias.Hallin at jurenh.lu.se
Mon Jan 3 16:43:39 CET 1994

Hiya, y'all!

            Here's lookin' at you (and you and you and you...) and hoping
the holidays has agreed with you, and that the new year has started well...

PER:

    "Klaxon" betyder ungef{r sis}d{r "signalhorn", "siren" (typ luftv{rn),
n}nting }t det h}llet - men det hade du kanske redan slagit upp?!

PER and DON:

            I have some, and might have further, comments to the Duck Family
Tree (and, No; I never got back to that point of possible minor criticism - but
I'll check it out this time); but they'll have to wait another day or so - I
have to buy the Kalle Anka & C:o issue with the published tree first, and check
a few old letters and various references back home - but I'll be sure to get
back to you.

And, anyway, this'll be a busy week, workwise, for me; so I might not have all
the time available right away to comment the ten-day back-log of mail I sifted
this morning - but I'll try to squeeze it into the coffee-break...

All me best - s'long!

Mattias