Name that tune...

Tryg Helseth trygve at maroon.tc.umn.edu
Tue Jan 4 04:08:24 CET 1994

On Mon, 03 Jan 1994 20:30:10 -0500, David A Gerstein wrote:

>	TRYG:  I love the quote from the "Beach Drakes" you end with,
>but you say, "I wish the all could...", and though my old recording of
>the Drakes is a little fuzzy since the time my 45 to "The Screaming
>Cowboy" brought my record shelf to the ground, I think the quote is,
>"I wish THEY all could be Calisota Ducks!"

DAVID:  Thanks!  I thought I had fixed that little typo already, and am
embarrassed to see that it still lingers on!  I hope it is correct this
time.  BTW, I wonder if the Drakes and the Screaming Cowboy ever did a
joint concert?  I bet they could bring about an avalance of breakers... :)

Tryg Heseth  <tryve at maroon.tc.umn.edu>

"I wish they all could be Calisota Ducks!" -The Beach Drakes