Mattias

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Wed Jan 12 21:04:08 CET 1994

Mattias wrote:

> LASSE R. and FREDRIK:

For your information: the messages from "Lasse Reichstein Nielsen" are actually
from his brother Ole. Lasse is so kind to forward all disney-comics messages
to his brother, and he mails a message from Ole about twice a month.

>       I'm going to start collating that list of introduc(k)tions

Since I'm good at compiling useless lists, I'll give a short summary of
the biggest fans of certain Disney artists. Just what I made out of the
messages of the past few months...

Biggest Fan List
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Floyd Gottfredson -> David Gerstein
Al Hubbard -> Per Starback
William Van Horn -> Fredrik Ekman
Daan Jippes -> Harry Fluks
Cavazzano -> Fabio Gadducci
Ferioli -> Ole Reichstein
Carl Barks -> uhm...
Don Rosa -> everyone except Don Rosa 8-)

Well, I had nothing better to do...

--Harry.