To Don from Stefan

Mattias Hallin Mattias.Hallin at jurenh.lu.se
Fri Jan 14 16:34:13 CET 1994

DON:

    I talked to Stefan this afternoon, and he said that generally speaking, he
would need the script and such a.s.a.p.; BUT! Do nothing till you hear from us!
Stefan will get print-outs of the last few days postings sometime during the
week-end, and next week he'll talk to his editor. AFTER THAT he/I will get back
to you, but for the time being: don't inconvenience yourself or John Clark or
anyone! We don't REALLY know yet how much use the material would be, and
there's no cause to go to any major amount of uncalled for trouble, is there?
But thanks anyway! from Stefan, for your ambition to help -- and sorry we're
pestering you with all this!

Mattias