From RoC (with a translation)

Henri Rantanen trhera at uta.fi
Sat Jan 15 02:45:26 CET 1994

> From: Lasse Reichstein Nielsen
> Could somebody translate this bit?
>
> (@ = a-with-two-dots)
> Markku Kivek at s: Arvioisitko nykyisi@ ankkataiteilijoita?
> Carl Barks: Jaa, tunnen heist@ vain kaksi - Don Rosan ja William van
> Hornin. Pid at n kyll@ molempien aikaansaannoksista. Williamin grafiikka
> muistuttaa enemm at n minun tyyli at ni. Rosa puolestaan ahtaa ruudut t at yteen
> yksityiskohtia - jopa liiankin kanssa. Muuten, olen suunnittelemassa
> k at sikirjoitusta uuteen Roope-seikkailuun, jonka William ty"ost@@ valmiiksi.

Here goes a quickie translation:

Markku Kivek{s: Could you tell us your opinion on the today's Disney artists?
Carl Barks: Well, I actually know only two of them - Don Rosa and William van
Horn. I do like the works of both of them. William's art resembles me of my
own art, when Rosa stuffs the panels full of details - sometimes even too
much. By the way, I am now making a plot for a new Scrooge adventure,
and the art will be done by William.

'I got ran over by truth one day, I did not see the red light
 Since the accident I've walked this way, I only did what felt right'
E-mail : trhera at uta.fi
tel    : +358-(9)31-2224950