Too much for one poor duck?

Ron Bauerle BAUERLE at THING1.ERIE.GE.COM
Mon Jan 17 16:05:45 CET 1994

>From: David A Gerstein <David.A.Gerstein at williams.edu>

>The debut strip for HD&L

>So they haven't blown him up, but it's implied that they're
>certainly more than one poor duck can stand.

So how has Donald put up with them all these years?  :^)

Another poke, while I'm here (you apparently forgot to do this like you
told me you would in e-mail, so I'll do it):

The "coffin nails" reference you made was from "A Christmas Carol", not
"David Copperfield".  Somebody e-mailed me a scanned version of ACC - if
anybody wants the whole paragraph with this reference in it, let me know.

RDB