Disney-comics digest #214.

Mark Semich mas at cs.bu.edu
Mon Jan 17 18:12:05 CET 1994

>> 	The JWW emblem -- well, yes, at one time I'd sneak it into the
>> circle on the hats of the Woodchucks in spots where it isn't too
>> noticeable... but, of course, I "officially" leave it off since it's
>> just gibberish to any market but the tiny American one. I didn't even

Here's an obvious question I should know the answer to:  Just how does
the name "Junior Woodchucks" contain *two* W's? (as in the JWW emblem)

>I don't know what the sales figures are for cashier racks, but I do know
>that Panini (the sticker album company) used to do this, so I don't think
>it would be too difficult for Gladstone/Disney/Marvel, especially
>Disney/Marvel.

Given that Marvel find ways of placing "X-Men (tm)" and "Spider Man
(tm)" in grocery stores and airports, they could obviously place some
Gladstones there as well if they felt the desire to.