3 Pigs revision

Mark Mayerson mayerson at sidefx.sidefx.com
Fri Jan 21 15:28:17 CET 1994

I want to declare that the Three Little Pigs was definitely altered
in terms of animation.  For one thing, I have seen the original visuals
with a French soundtrack at the Museum of Modern Art in New York.
The Wolf is definitely a Jewish peddlar.  For another thing, I have read an
interview with Jack Hannah (I can't remember where at the moment but I'm
betting it's one conducted by Jim Korkis) where Hannah says that he did the
new animation for the revision.  I believe that the new animation was done
in the early 1940's for a theatrical re-issue of the film.