The Gladstone CB series...

Topi Ylinen f1toyl at uta.fi
Wed Jan 26 11:13:02 CET 1994

I have been collecting the Gladstone series of color albums (...stories
by Carl Barks), but I recently noticed something rather disturbing:

In the series, all Carl Barks stories published in "Donald Duck" (or was
it some other magazine) will be reprinted.

I thought Carl's stories were originally printed in more than just one
comic book.

DOES THIS MEAN THE GLADSTONE SERIES WILL *NOT* COVER ALL OF BARKS' DUCK
STORIES?

Please answer me ASAP... I don't think I'll go on buying those albums (they
are damn expensive here in Finland) if they are not a comprehensive collection
of Barks' stories...

topi