Replies replies

Per Starback starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Sun Jan 30 11:11:09 CET 1994

Just thought I'd ought to comment on some remarks explicitly aimed
at me:

RoC> I already have the Geoffrey Blum interview that takes up half of
RoC> CB&Co.#19. If it's not a hanging offence, I could put it on the
RoC> index/archive list for those who understand Danish gobbledigook.
RoC> Just give me the word, Per.

Well...  I don't think I'd like to put copyrighted stuff on the
archive site without permission, so rather not.  Those who understand
Danish gobbledygook are well advised to get CB&Co for themselves
instead (but I do find it rather expensive now!).

Don> 	I'm curious about these "unsubscribers". Do you ever hear any
Don> reason why they unsubscribe unless it's due to some lack of time to read
Don> these Digests?

Most of the time, no.  When someone states a reason it's mostly that
it takes too much time or that they are going to lose their account.

Don> They know this is about COMIC BOOKS when they subscribe, right?
Don> They knew this wasn't going to be a bunch of pin-back button
Don> collectors here, right?

How would I know?  That depends on what whoever told them about the
list told them.  The name of the list ought to be a giveaway though.
Per Starback, Uppsala, Sweden.  email: starback at minsk.docs.uu.se
 "Life is but a gamble!  Let flipism chart your ramble!"