Disney-comics digest #381.

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at compuserve.com
Tue Jul 12 06:14:30 CEST 1994

DAN VAN E.:
	One other important comment I forgot to make about Miss Penny
Wise: if I did want to try to figure out her purpose, it would NEVER be
as a one-time lover of $crooge (regardless of the aspect of her being a
different species). To me, it is an ESSENTIAL part of $crooge's
character and personality and motivations that Glittering Goldie was his
only love, that that love may or may not have ever been consumated
(there in White Agony Valley), and that that love will never be
renewed. This is one of the best parts of the $crooge "legend".