AA 27/94

h.j.bjornhaug@admin.uio.no h.j.bjornhaug at admin.uio.no
Thu Jul 14 09:56:35 CEST 1994

Bror writes:

>   On Wed, 6 Jul 1994, Mikko Henri Juhani Aittola wrote:
>
>   > Here is contents of Finnish Aku Ankka 27/94:
>   >
>   > D 92378    Very good fishing-tale with poor Egmont art.
>   > D 93126    Stupid Duck Tales 2-pager.
>   > WDC 264 A  Barks' ten-pager. Donald as 'crasher'.
>   > D 93481    Conclusion to Marco Rota's excellent viking adventure.
>   >
>   > Is Kalle Anka identical?
>
>   Well.. Eh, no, not exactly.
>
>   If I look att Kalle Anka & C:o #28:
>
>   WDC 264 A  The above mentioned CB ten-pager
>   D93103     Stupid beagle Boy story
>   D93146     U$ loses his memory, His Dr tries to steal the money
>   D93193     Start of Mickey Mouse in Scotland Story (Part 1 of 2)
>   D93481     Conclusion to new marco Rota viking story
>
>   ... but as you see Aku Ankka doesn't seem to follow the Egmont standard.

Is there such a thing as an Egmont standard? Last issue of Norwegian
DD&co (#28) had the same CB ten-pager and the same U$-story as KA had.
Probably the cont. MM story too, although I don't rembemer Scotland
being mentioned. But instead of the stupid BB story, we got a stupid
Goofy story. And the Rota viking story was conluded here in #27.
Norwegian DD never conludes one story and starts another cont. story
in the same issue.

(We also got one one-pager by Barks and one by Taliaferro.)

Helge J. Bjxrnhaug		H.J.Bjornhaug at admin.uio.no
Universitas Osloensis