Horsing around with scripts

Per Starback starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Tue Jun 21 16:49:05 CEST 1994

Harry on the script for Barks's new story "Horsing Around With History":
> So maybe the pencils are Van Horn's. Maybe Barks reviewed these pages before
> Van Horn inked them?

As I recall it, what Barks said at the Stockholm meeting about how
close together he and Van Horn had worked, they met only once during
the creation of the story, and Barks wanted Van Horn to change one or
two things he had done then.  In those very pencils I guess.

PS1: Welcome back, Don!

PS2:  Oops, I had totally forgot about David's quote quiz.  I'd better
dig it up soon...  But not now.  I'm going to play some croquet right
now.
Per Starback, Uppsala, Sweden.  email: starback at minsk.docs.uu.se
 "Life is but a gamble!  Let flipism chart your ramble!"