We support you, Don!

bjorn-are.davidsen@s.televerket.tele.no bjorn-are.davidsen at s.televerket.tele.no
Wed Jun 22 13:44:13 CEST 1994

Don:

I am sorry if not all of us have been quick or clear enough with expressing our
indignation on Grandeys behaviour, but I think it is fairly obvious that a lot of us
lurkers and others out there in cyberspace really do support you!
For me it is just a matter of not being able to use that much time on Disney
Digest as I really should have liked, as I have several kids (even if not as many
as Geir), a wife (as many as Geir), employees, other hobbies/interesst, and at the
moment some corrections of examination papers at a Technical School to take
care of. Not to mention eagerly following every move made by Norway's Soccer
team and their great trainer (a former left wing radical by the way) in the World
Cup these days...

So keep on fighting Don! We are right behind you! Even if we do not always find
time to express ourselves on the Digest!
We hope you'll have the spirit of Scrooge at the battle in Lo$ 10, even if his
opponent was somewhat more worthy!!

Bjorn-Are