Disney-comics digest #364.

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at CompuServe.COM
Thu Jun 23 06:45:17 CEST 1994

WILMER:
	Oops -- I forgot to also mention that, NO, I WON'T be in
Chicago! I haven't missed a ChicagoCon since about 1978, but I just
don't feel an interest to go. I seem to be listed as a "confirmed guest"
in their ads since I saw the lady in charge of "guest relations" at a
show about 6 months ago, and she asked if I'd be in Chicago, and I
guessed to her that I would, as usual. But I have had enough of those
American comic conventions to last me for a while -- plus I WILL be in
San Diego, but just as a private collector of old funnybooks. Gladstone
/ Another Rainbow won't even have a booth, so I'll be there just to
search out items for my collections, trying to ignore all the stuff
referring to comics newer than 1970.
	I forget where you're located -- I hope you weren't going to
Chicago thinking to find me, you easilly amused guy, ya'.