lots o' things

Knut Hunstad Knut.Hunstad at veg.sintef.no
Thu Jun 30 15:45:21 CEST 1994

I have been in Oslo for almost a week and am finally trying to catch up with
my mail. So here is a summary of several responses:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DON!
(May the lawyers be with you!)
HAPPY  JULY 1.ST TO ALL CANADIANS OUT THERE!
-----
The character named "Skogs-Ola " in Sweden and "Urtigao" in Brazil seems to
be the same guy who has been called "Jesper Skauen" (or sometimes "Jesper
Skaugen") in Norway. One story with him I remember is where HDL try to get a
photo of a very seldom bird and get help from this guy. The whole thing ends
up with his beard full of blueberry. He has also been in at least one of
those "slapstick"-stories with Daisy, DD, U$ and Feathry. Is this the same
guy? If so, I guess you have another entry for your interlingual file, Fredrik?

I'll be back with a listing of the stories in the norwegian DD&Co. after I
check my snail-mail back home...

Knut Hunstad
khun at veg.sintef.no