Whatcher up ta naow?

Mattias Hallin Mattias.Hallin at jurenh.lu.se
Wed Mar 16 09:47:33 CET 1994

WELL...

       it's been kinda dull on here for the last 36 hours or so -- has everyone
gone away to see their mother, or what? (I do after all count upon you folks to
make my coffeebreak worthwile!).

DON:

    What is your present project, now that you've finished Lo$? Are you doing
anything right now, or just planning sumpin'? Or would you rather not dicuss
that topic? Maybe getting a spot of well-earned rest?

Also, I remember you said you are going to N~rnberg this summer. Any other
places in Europe you'll be visiting? How long will you be over here? Why am I
such a curious nosey-parker?

Anyway -- my regards to all as always

Hmm...

Mattias

!* Mattias Hallin ** <Mattias.Hallin at Jurenh.lu.se> ** Phone: +46 46-14 84 43 **!
!* Trollebergsvagen 24 B ***** Work: Lund University, Box 117, S-221 00 Lund **!
!* S-222 29 Lund, SWEDEN **************************** Phone: +46 46-10 71 37 **!