Topolino #2000

Fabio Gadducci gadducci at DI.UniPi.IT
Mon Mar 28 14:46:34 CEST 1994

Fredrick wrote:

>Since it's kind of quiet around here with both Mattias and
>David away for easter hollidays, I thought I could just go
>ahead and announce the latest issue of Swedish Kalle Anka &
>Co. I assume that the other Scandinavian issues are the same
>or at least very similar.

Well, so let me talk a little about Topolino #2000.
There are 4 stories in that issue. The first one by Cavazzano, the second
one by Scarpa. There is a nice cover by Cavazzano, and with the issue you
get a cel with the reproduction of the cover. Besides, each author who
worked for Topolino got a little sketch, or article, printed in that issue.
Moreover, there is in the newstands a "Topolino special edition", a
paperback 300 hundreds pages long with some stories and the biographies of
ALL the Disney contributors who published in Italy more the fifty (I think)
stories. With it, you get a reprinting of the first issue of the pocket
edition of Topolino, published back in 1946.
If some of you is interested, I can get a copy of Topolino 2000 and of
Topolino special edition (both of them for 10$, more or less, comprising
s&h).

>Don't miss it!
>
>\F.

I agree.

Fabio

Fabio Gadducci            Dip. di Informatica
Home: +39-50-541725       Universita` di Pisa
Off.: +39-50-887268       Corso Italia 40, 56100 PISA (ITALY)
FAX:  +39-50-887226       E-mail:gadducci at di.unipi.it