Lo$

Kjetil Bakken SI2_KB92017 at debet.nhh.no
Thu May 5 11:13:22 CEST 1994

Last week the last part of chapter 11 was published here in Norway (and,
I guess, in Denmark and Sweden as well). And there was nothing there
indicating that was the end. On the contrary, in the last line it was
written "Langt fra slutt" which means "Far from the end". So I think
(and hope) that this is true, and that the publishers intend to print
also chapter 12.

I must say also, when I have this opportunity, that I admire Don Rosa's
work a lot, not only Lo$ (which is a masterpiece), but his entire production.
(The only one I didn't like was the story about the Winter Olympics in
Lillehammer, sorry, Don!). No other artist has followed up Carl Barks this
way, and it's obvious he puts a lot of work into his stories.

Let's hope they don't spoil the Lo$ by not printing the last episode.
What would the reason for that be? It's a crime, it's blasphemy!

Good work, Don. And good luck to everyone.

PS! Does any of the Norwegian/Swedish participants of this list know if
the Norwegian fanzine "Donaldisten" is still being published, and - in
case - where I can get it?
 _   _                _       __
( ) ( )     _        ( )_  _ (_ )	Norwegian School of Economics
| |/'/'    (_)   __  | ,_)(_) | |	and Business Administration
| |\ \     | |(  ___/| |_ | | | |	Hatleberg B-508
(_) (_) _  | |'\____)'\__)(_)(___)	5035 Bergen-Sandviken
       ( )_| |
       '\___/'   Kjetil Bakken		E-mail: SI2_KB92017 at DEBET.NHH.NO
					Operator: OPR_KB at DEBET.NHH.NO

	...men av og til var han litt utilpass om morningen.
	Det ville vart veldig fint om alle barn kunne f} lov
	til } prove PAMPERS BABY DRY!				    (C)1994 KB