WANTED: PREVIEWS of Gladstone's 15th month

David A Gerstein David.A.Gerstein at williams.edu
Fri May 6 05:55:41 CEST 1994

	Dear Folks,

	The new issues of DIAMOND PREVIEWS and ADVANCE COMICS have
apparently been published for the new month.  As usual, I'm stuck in
Williamstown and have no comic shop accessible.

	Can someone tell me -- and all of us -- what either of these
catalogs says about the new releases from Gladstone for this month?
The ones I know for sure are:

	DONALD DUCK ADVENTURES #28
	WALT DISNEY'S COMICS AND STORIES #593
	UNCLE $CROOGE #288

	I'm particularly interested in whether any backup stories to
Rosa's LO$ are listed in U$ -- because one of my dialogues may be used
in that issue.

	Yours,

	David Gerstein
	<David.A.Gerstein at Williams.edu>