Gladstone marginal?

David A Gerstein David.A.Gerstein at williams.edu
Mon May 9 02:02:38 CEST 1994

	Dear Folks,

	Greg Elmo said that Gladstone was such a "marginal" company
that he was glad to have ANY regular Duck comics.

	Actually, Gladstone is doing pretty well right now from what
I've been told.  By "marginal" did you mean that they were barely
making a name for themselves, Greg?  Gosh, they're doing better than
that!

	They would be expanding their line right now, only someone at
Disney may be not allowing this (at least, he/she wasn't allowing it
when the opportunity to add the WDCiC title came up).

	* * * * *

	I'm hoping Heidi MacDonald will chat with us soon.  Please,
Heidi, we're anxious to hear from you!  Are you afraid of us?  Gosh!
Please don't be... you *have* been checking your E-Mail for our
messages, haven't y'?

	Yours,

	David Gerstein
	<David.A.Gerstein at Williams.edu>