Rosa about Nadorp

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Tue May 10 10:02:00 CEST 1994

Don:
> I'm rather puzzled by Michael Nadrop

Michel Nadorp actually 8-)

> being upset that I swiped his idea for a cover for my Lo$.
> [...] Perhaps they
> should have credited him with the cover idea on the Gladstone credits
> page?

Yes, that's his point. Michel rather had NO credits than the WRONG credits.

> Perhaps the Dutch issues that use my work for free could give me a
> single line of credit for the hundreds of my pages they use?

Yes of course they should! But they won't, as long as noone forces them...
(But they don't say it's all Disney's work either.)

> 	Your comment about the coloring in Gladstone's GotLL... [...]
> Of course, you realize that's NOT the Woodchuck emblem, right?

NO, I didn't! My only excuse is that I *read* the story only once (yet).
But still, looking at the panel only, it is strange that the nephew says
he can hardly see the emblem, while the reader can see it clearly (thinking
it's the WJW symbol).

--Harry.