Disney-comics digest #338.

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at CompuServe.COM
Thu May 26 06:33:50 CEST 1994

MATTIAS:
	Ah, you there? I just received a NAFS(k)uriren #24, plus several
newsletters. As always, even though there's nothing like this in America
and I'm fascinated by a whole lil' magazine devoted to Disney/Barks, I
still am frustrated since I can't read a word of it. Of course, I browzw
through it and "read" parts, hoping the gibberish will magically make
sense to me... and I can at least guess what the subjects are and what
generally is (probably) being discussed. And you can't sit there and
translate the whole thing for me... so how do I select parts of
particular interest that I need translated? That's right, the parts that
say "blah blah blah blah Don Rosa blah blah blah" are my easy first
choices.
	Anyway, there's a paragraph on this "Kvacket" no.4/93 that has
the words "Don Rosa", "Barks", "Atlanta", "Barks' agent", etc., that is,
for reasons you might guess, of particular interest to me! What is being
said there???????