Disney-comics digest #342.

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at CompuServe.COM
Mon May 30 05:25:15 CEST 1994

"RoC":
	I have "virtually" sent out your magazines. The post offices are
closed here for the long weekend holidays, but I'll try to get my wife
to send the package next week while I'm in Germany. That's odd, eh? I
should mail it from Germany if I knew what my schedule was.

	So, the concluding chapter of the "Lo$" is out? You didn't say
much about it -- I'll hafta find out any reactions to it when I return.
Was it a good ending after 1 1/2 years???
	Yes, the entire story takes place on Christmas Day, 1947. I knew
the European editors would change it, but the sign on the TV store (on
the page where you see that Donald & HDL have been watching the opening
sequence on TV) is supposed to say "SALE! Closeout on 1947 model TVs!"
You noticed those were old style TVs? Another of my instructions that I
knew they wouldn't follow is that the opening pages, being a TV news
show, should be in black & white and no color (except the caption
boxes); did they do that right???
	(Sigh)... poor Barks is gonna sizzle when he sees all the Rosa
plastered through the most recent Duck comics.

	Now... as I said yesterday, I'll now disappear from here until
June 7.