A Duckman's View of Europe

Per Starback starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Mon May 30 17:53:45 CEST 1994

According to the Comics Buyer's Guide article on Barks's European tour
it would begin today (Monday) with Barks going to Reykjavik, but later
I've heard that it won't begin until tomorrow.  Is there anything
about Barks's tour in Icelandic media, Sigurdur?  Here in Sweden fans
will be allowed to see Barks for 45 minutes or something like that
Sunday June 19.  Information is soon being sent out to members of
NAFS(k) and Serieframjandet about how to attend.  I've heard some more
about what will happen in Denmark and Norway too, but I'm not sure I
got it all right.

The exhibition on Barks in Norway I mentioned will be June 7--12 and
Barks will open it.  Before that there will some a panel discussion on
Barks June 6.

At Nationalmuseum (?) in Copenhagen there will be a Barks exhibition
June 1--20.  What will be there?  Original pages?  Oils?  "Just"
lithographs?  I don't know, but I'd like a chance to see some of
Barks's oils, so if they've managed to get some of those there, I'll
consider going there.  Barks will be there June 10 to sign??  (A new
litho??)  The official celebration of Donald's birthday will not be
until the next Saturday (June 11).
Per Starback, Uppsala, Sweden.  email: starback at minsk.docs.uu.se
 "Life is but a gamble!  Let flipism chart your ramble!"