Ghastly spelling

bjorn-are.davidsen@s.televerket.tele.no bjorn-are.davidsen at s.televerket.tele.no
Mon Oct 10 15:21:18 CET 1994

Due to some problems with our mail system  my last message was sent
without proper proof reading. The result being among others the following
passage:

>How sad! He wil be missing a lot if not being able to enjoy Sandman, Lord
>of The Rings, Silmarillion, the Narnia series, the Dive Comedy, Arabian
>Knights or Norwegian Fairy Tales (highly recommended!) to mention but a
>few

It should of course have been:

How sad! He will be missing a lot if not being able to enjoy Sandman, Lord
of The Rings, Silmarillion, the Narnia series, the Divine Comedy, Arabian
Nights or Norwegian Fairy Tales (highly recommended!) to mention but a
few

Then again,  perhaps Don or David could write a story on the Dive
Comedy or on the Arabian Knights, and put in a lot of ducks and demons?

Bjo/rn Are

Bjorn-Are.Davidsen at s.televerket.tele.no