Ghastly spelling

James Williams James_Williams at ESS.NIAID.pc.niaid.nih.gov
Tue Oct 11 17:01:48 CET 1994

>Then again,  perhaps Don or David could write a story on the
>Diven Comedy or on the Arabian Knights, and put in a lot of ducks and
>demons?

As David has already said, the Diven Comedy wouldn't fly.  Disney is
too conservative to approve of something like this.  Its too bad,
I really enjoyed Little Hot Stuff as a child.

The Arabian Knights is a real possibility.  Disney is pushing Aladdin -
the movie, the direct to video, the weekly animated series, the
Saturday morning animated series, the comic book, and all the
merchandising.  The Arabian Knights have never been more popular
in the US.

James Williams