Various

Jon Cato Lorentzen jonlo at ifi.uio.no
Mon Oct 17 14:38:23 CET 1994

JOERGEN ANDREAS BANGO MENTIONED A TEXT BOOK ABOUT DONALD DUCK:
I also saw this book at my local comic-store, but after flipping through it
for a couple of seconds, I soon found out that it was not about the Barks DD,
but a very Disney-like DD. It seemed to be aimed at kids.

FETHRY & STORY CODES:
In Norwegian DD&CO nr.38/94, there was a Story with Fethry on page 27. This
story looked like it was drawn recently, and as David was told us Egmont won't
use Fethry any more, I tried to find the story code, but couldn't! Very
strange. In the frame of this page, there is also written "color: white
coat". Guess the artist wrote this, and the editors forgot to erase it.
Oh, by the way: those who have this issue, check out the bottom of the page,
where you will find mentioned a member of this list :)

LIFE OF SCROOGE:
Is that Bruce Hamiltons signature on the check on page 1? Didn't the check
have Carl Barks signature in the Egmont printing of this story? I may be far
off here, but as my comic collection is 1800 km away, I can't check it.

-Jon C. Lorentzen
-University of Oslo