Noel Van-Horn, British weekly

Mikko Henri Juhani Aittola maittola at snakemail.hut.fi
Sun Oct 30 08:49:49 CET 1994

About Noel Van-Horn:

  The 'Goofy in hypnosis' story (D93392) appeared here in AA 41/94.
  The one-pager D93027 was published in 38/94 alonside with another
  one-pager coded D91221. (Goofy buys statue from art-shop).
  I'm quite sure the artist is same in these stories
  despite the latter one-pager is from '91.

About British weekly:

  How long has this been published? Maybe Don's WENDIGO-story
  HAS appeared in English after all!!

  David, I think you should type in the subscription address for
  British weekly. I'm sure some fans in the US are very interested
  reading new Egmont stuff as quickly as possible.

    /Mikko