Disney-comics digest #433.

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at compuserve.com
Thu Sep 15 06:07:52 CEST 1994

	For those curious about that new Disney section over on
COMPUSERVE we were discussing, it's fading fast. In the past 24 hours
there were 3 messages; one from me to a non-Duck fan on an unrelated
topic, and two messages between (I think) Tryg H. and James W. who are,
of course, on here.
	And as I described it, that is not a Disney section which people
must go out of their way to sign up for... it is available to the
thousands of COMPUSERVE comics forum viewers at all times, and shows up
on their list of options. It's about what I'd expected...