A message from David, and one for Geir

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Thu Sep 15 12:11:02 CEST 1994

David just sent me another bunch of indexes from the WDC comics he has,
so I can fill my time including them in the Database. 8-)

David also wrote:

>         I don't have time to write a farewell letter to
> disney-comics list, but I'll be leaving now for Europe.  Please, have Per
> keep sending the Digests to THIS address until he next hears from me.  And
> my best wishes to everyone!
>
>         David Gerstein
>         <gerstein at math.ucsb.edu>

On another topic:
Geir, that's a GREAT idea! I'm looking forward to helping, but I hope
YOU will coordinate the work. I'm even thinking of a chapter where the
Dutch translations are explained...

--Harry.