Disney-comics digest #433.

Ronald A. Evry revry at pen.k12.va.us
Thu Sep 15 21:43:41 CEST 1994

> 	The sysop of the COMPUSERVE comics forum is a Disney Duck fan
> and a good friend, and has wanted to put me into a live conference over
> there, or into my own temporary section to talk to fans, but I have told

> 	I've seen a few people say the Disney comics section there is
> off to a good start. I don't think I can agree. For the THOUSANDS of

> I'm kidding sorta... but
> there's nothing going on over there even as deep as the discussion of
> story-codes or of Hillbilly Moe that we've seen on the last few Digests.
> And I'm not going out of my way to stimulate the section -- I want to
> see what happens to it without me goosing it around.

Well....I haven't checked out Disney Comics on Compuserve, but
I have a freeflag on com pub and comics there....If you all
think it would be worth it, I can post echoes of the Digest up
there & see if it will either stimulate the conversation there
or send some new folks this way?

Is it worth it?

Ron