Disney-comics digest #436.

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at compuserve.com
Sun Sep 18 14:30:41 CEST 1994

TRYG:
	My request to see a subscriber list was because I sometimes
wonder if anyone at the Disney (or Egmont) corporations are reading
these words. If so, that would be great, and I would never change a
thing I say since I only speak de lawd's trooth... but I'd still like to
know who is reading this material just to know. There might be a truth
or two that I would ADD or a few that I would withhold.
	I have no fear that The Weasel is reading these words. He can't
put together a cogent grade-school-level sentence, much less operate a
computer.
	And I don't know if it's a good idea or not to post the contents
of this Digest on that COMPUSERVE Disney section -- that's up to Per.
And I can see how, if anything, it might compel some subscriber to drop
off here if he thinks that he can see this material on COMPUSERVE. Heck,
it would suit me -- I'd no longer have to pay these Internet fees... but
I think it's more important THIS Disney comics forum survives than the
COMPUSERVE one. This alludes to what I wanted to tell you: I only pay to
read THIS Digest -- I have "free flag" on the COMPUSERVE comics forum,
and I pay no fee for hook-up time or downloaded material there.