Horsing around

bjorn-are.davidsen@s.televerket.tele.no bjorn-are.davidsen at s.televerket.tele.no
Thu Sep 29 09:25:47 CET 1994

I'm not quite sure what's happening on the Digest at the time as it is several
weeks since I last got a message (I have been away most of the time, but have
gone through all my post and not seen anything later than August 24th).
However, in hope that my own  messages still may get through, and that I once
again may be put on the list, I'd like to inform you (as already may have been
informed by several others..) that  the first half of the new Barks story will be in
Norwegian Donald Duck next tuesday!

And a question to Don: Is it possible to get a transcription of (only)  the poetry
from The War of the Wendigo, some way or other (by post,, homing pigeon,
pony express, e-mail etc.). All expenses will be paid!

Bjorn Are

Bjorn-Are