Duck heroes

Mike Pohjola mikep at freenet.hut.fi
Wed Apr 5 17:20:37 CEST 1995

[ little SPOILERS here ]

DON and others:

	I have now read to parts of Journey to Center of the Earth and
I just wandered if this was actually the first time the Ducks saved the
Earth. Was it? I've only read so far that I've seen the ducks trapped
between earth (wind) and fire. Now my speculation is, that the air that
is with them will first stop the earth and then slowly the oxygen will
run out and the fire will die. Then the ducks could use the Corbamite
(I don't know the name of the black pudding, 'cause it was in Finnish in
my Finnish issues) to get out. Is this what happens?

--

	Mike - The Finnish Trekkie