Old 97?

M. Mitchell Marmel marmelmm at dunx1.ocs.drexel.edu
Wed Apr 5 19:57:51 CEST 1995

As I was sitting on a stopped commuter train in Philadelphia this morning,
I flashed back on one of my all-time favorite U$ stories.  It concerned an
old steam engine that was to be retired in favor of a new streamlined
train.  The new train, with U$ aboard, got trapped in deep water when the
electric motors shorted out.  Donald and HD&L got the train out by pushing
it with the old steamer, using a train of flatcars which were submerged so
as not to publically humiliate the new train...

Anybody remember this one?

Mitch
M. Mitchell Marmel                \ Scattered, smothered, covered, chunked,
Drexel University                  \ whipped, beaten, chained and pierced.
Department of Materials Engineering \ *THE BEST HASHBROWNS IN THE WORLD!*
Fibrous Materials Research Laboratory\   marmelmm at dunx1.ocs.drexel.edu