(The) King of the Klondike

H.W. Fluks fluks at pcssdc.pttnwb.nl
Mon Apr 10 10:42:41 CEST 1995

I compared the Dutch version with Gladstone's version of "King of the
Klondike" yesterday. There were a few differences that (as Don himself now
explained) were changes in Gladstone's version.

There is one more difference: in the saloon the sandwiches were
"free" according to the sign. In the Dutch version they were "30 c".
Which one is original, and why would they have changed it?

--Harry.

Harry Fluks         ()_()                 Dutch Disney comics fr... ehm...
PTT Telecom          (_)                     fluks at pcssdc.pttnwb.nl
Netherlands                  "Yeah.. I've _heard_ of coral barques"