Lo$ sold out in Toronto

Mark Mayerson mayerson at sidefx.sidefx.com
Mon Apr 10 15:43:21 CEST 1995

The reasons are not clear, but Lo$ part 8 sold out in Toronto in less than
a week.  It was released on a Tuesday and by Friday was sold out of the
two main comics shops in town.  I got the last copy at the fourth comics
shop I went to, and that was 4 days after it came out.

One shop owner told me that he thought he received fewer copies than
he ordered.  Another shop owner told me he thought it was due to Don Rosa
and the subject matter, and it was definitely the first time he had
ever sold out of Uncle Scrooge so soon.

Has anybody else noticed anything similar in North America?