Disney-comics digest #630.

Dave Rawson Dave.Rawson at salata.com
Thu Apr 6 08:23:04 CEST 1995

JOHN LUSTIG:
	It was interesting to learn your pizza story was originally written
for Disney Comics before they folded.  You're not alone.  TWIN
BEAKS, ALI BABA AND THE FORTY WINKS, and BOOGIE WOOGIE BEAGLE BOYS,
three stories Pat and I wrote under circumstances identical to
yours, have yet to emerge from Egmont's art queue.  We, too, had to
rewrite from four to three tiers.
	Glad you enjoyed TOUR DE JOUR!  Thanks, also, for ordering a
copy of CHIAROSCURO: The Private Lives of Leonardo da Vinci.  It's
the biggest project I've worked on thus far.
	I look forward to your Vicar story in Donald Duck #31.  What is
it named?
	The copy of art with lettering in English that I sent Comics
Buyers' Guide was a xerox of the British publication from Egmont.
But I just recently found out that their IS an intermediate stage of
production from Egmont which has all the line art lettered in
English.  This is the sample sent to affiliates as English is the
language the scripts are all in!  After three years, You'd think I'd
have heard of this before now...
	Thanks for writing, John.  Hope to see you as a regular
contributor here now. Bye!

... Moral Indignation is jealousy with a halo.
 * Evaluation copy of Silver Xpress. Day # 151
--- via Silver Xpress V4.01 [NR]