Mickey Mouse Spy Comics

AMcCon@aol.com AMcCon at aol.com
Wed Feb 8 06:17:37 CET 1995

Hi.  I'm new to the list and enjoying it immensely.

I'm seeking information on some Mickey Mouse comics that came out in the US
on Gold Key in the 1960's during the height of the "Spy" fad.  These comics
were drawn in a realistic style with all human characters except for MM and
Goofy, who have joined a secret spy organization.  I haven't seen these since
I was a child, but I recall them being quite serious and adventurous in tone.

If anyone has any info on these (artist, background, issue numbers, etc.) I
would be greatly appreciative.

I'd also like to say to Don that I have enjoyed his work since his fanzine
days.  Thank you for adding to the world's Pleasure Quota!