Disney-comics digest #680.

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Thu Jun 1 16:11:00 CEST 1995

>ERIK:
        Donald's father was named Quackmore Duck. His mother was Hortense
McDuck. You'll see all this explained in WDC&S #600 from Gladstone in a few
months.

        And with that, I really DO leave for Germany now. It was silly to
send a note to the Digest saying that anyone with any burning questions for
me should send them now before I leave -- that message was printed in the
next Digest which I just read, but that Digest will be the last I'll see, so
I'll never see any last minute messages to me that might appear in the NEXT
Digest. But just in case someone did have some important questions they
needed me to answer before I left, here are the answers:
        Yes.
        No.
        No.
        Yes.
        Maybe.
        No, definitely not, what a question!
        Well, perhaps.
        August 12, 1959.
        Sorta.
        Pope Pius X.
        The Magna Carta.
        Always.
        37.
        No.
        Yes and no, it all depends.

        With that, I take my leave. Be back in about 2 1/2 weeks.
                Auf-weeder-sane (how's that spelled?)>