News from Holland

H.W. Fluks fluks at pcssdc.pttnwb.nl
Thu Mar 2 13:31:39 CET 1995

Don:
> Had I ever suggested that some Dutch editor disliked me for mysterious
> reasons?

Maybe I drew that conclusion, because the Dutch artists and editors are
very "close" (the artists apparently disliked your work). That's why I asked
about the fax; maybe they had other reasons to dislike you.

> I guess they also now know that there is a fully colored version of
> the corrected "Lost Library" story available from Egmont as well, right?

They already knew about the corrected version, since I told them a few months
ago. But they already ordered the "original" version at that time.

--Harry.