Disney-comics digest #596.

Dave Rawson Dave.Rawson at salata.com
Tue Mar 7 03:53:21 CET 1995

DAVID GERSTEIN: David, thanks for your persistence.  I'm not sure
why you didn't receive my private netmail response to your kind
offer.  I posted it to "9475609 at arran.sms.edinburgh.ac.uk".  Is this
the proper address?  My netmail address is "Dave.Rawson at Salata.Com"
and my snail mail address is 25812 Reed Street, Lomita, CA
90717-3201.  I would be very pleased if you would send me the
British version of my story "Toot Suite" (even though you are right
that the most recent solicitations make it seem this story will come
in May -- almost 10 weeks from now).

BTW, though more prominent, you may not have recognized my name on
the Vertigo solicitation for "Chiaroscuro", a ten-issue Mature
Readers series about the life of Leonardo da Vinci.

Also, Mickey Mystery digest #3 contained my story "The Stamp Act".
As mentioned some time ago, it is a "closed-door mystery" with
a "Rashomon" kind of structure and some social commentary thrown in.
| Bahia del Sur de los Angeles   (o-o)                            |

... riverrun, past Eve and Adam's, from swerve of shore to bend of bay
 * Evaluation copy of Silver Xpress. Day # 121
--- via Silver Xpress V4.01 [NR]