World Wide Web page on Disney comics back

Per Starback starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Fri Mar 10 21:55:39 CET 1995

The WWW page on Disney comics is now back from its hiatus when I
didn't have access to the computer where it was.

When restoring it I slightly changed its address just to try to
confuse you and keep you alert.  The address is now just

	http://www.update.uu.se/~starback/disney-comics

because I moved all the Disney comic stuff to a common subdirectory.
If you're lazy you may abbreviate "disney-comics" with "dc" in the
name.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, I recommend you to learn
about it, because I think the World Wide Web is one of the better
things with the Net.  It consists of lots of documents of various
types (text, pictures, sounds, whatever) around the world connected
together with "links" in a "web".  If you're on Internet you should be
able to check it out.  Ask someone at your site who seems to be
knowledgeable about computer geek stuff how to do.  Even if you're not
that excited about these Disney comics pages I'm sure there's
something of interest to you on the WWW.

I haven't done much on those pages for a long time, so they don't
contain that much.  In particular they still miss the short
introductory general stuff about the history of Disney comics that I
thought I would write before.  Volunteers are welcome!

(By the way.  Would it be inconvenient for any of you if I removed the
ftp archive for the list and made everything there available on the
WWW server instead?)
Per Starback, Uppsala, Sweden.  email: starback at minsk.docs.uu.se
 "Life is but a gamble!  Let flipism chart your ramble!"